Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Town and You Again

  On Thursday last week, my father came home with the movie The Town. I had heard many reviews that made me want to watch this movie, but I never had access to the movie, so once my mom hit the play button, we both stopped talking and right away were glaring at the television with our mouths hanging open. I liked this movie because it had a little bit of everything love, action, and well just a DARN good story line. Lately I have seen another movie directed by Ben Afflack call, "Gone Baby Gone" which this is now the second great film which was done my B. Afflack. Which makes me excited to see more of his films. But anyways back to how the movie had everything, I was falling in love with the characters, wanted revenge, and was leaning off of my chair to find out what was going to happen next! It was refreshing story line.
  This movie was about the town of Charleston which is the U.S.'s #1 city of robbery, and a man commits a robbery with some friends and they take a girl hostage. The man has to keep an eye on this girl to make sure she doesn't tell anyone anything, who he ends up falling in love with... OPPS!
  Because I liked this movie so much, and haven't seen a lot of films like this I give it 9 sunny days out of 10.

  The movie that my father and I watched on Friday was the movie, You Again, which is obviously a chick flick. I kept telling my dad, " I don't want to make you watch this, we can watch a different movies." But no his stubborn self said, "I'm pushing through don't worry." So this is what we watched, personally I didn't think it was that bad, but i could feel my dad's eyes rolling behind me. So I don't think he enjoyed it that much. I didn't think that it was original I have seen a lot of movies like this one, I felt indifferent after watching it. I don't have a lot to sat about this movie.
  This movie was about high school rivals, the dorky Kristen Bell was bullied my Odette Yustman through high school. Who is now marrying Bell's brother. Who's parents are also rivals.
 Because this movie was mediocre and not very new. I give it 6 MOO necklaces out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment