Thursday, February 10, 2011

Jack Goes Boating



   Today I watched Jack Goes Boating, which my Father and I came across while watching the movie trailers of a different movie. As appealing as the advertisement was so is the movie. It was smartly written with witty comments. Directed by Phillip Seymour Hoffman, he captures the life of Jack and his friends. through out the film I started to realize that the movie was talking about when you see someone there not what they may look like. There's always something that you don't know. This movie IS an indie film, but I like those kinds of movies because its more focused on a good story rather than amazing special effects and an unoriginal story line.
   So if you're in the mood to cuddle up on the couch with a bowl of pop corn, this is the movie to watch. You can find it at any store or rental shop. I give this movie 4.5 canole's out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment