Sunday, April 3, 2011

One movie a week

I just want to say I know I have neglected to write my blogs recently, this has been happening because my schedule between soccer, clubs, and homework have been devouring my time. So my father came up with a solution, one film a week, this way there's more time for other things and more varieties of movies, but just because we are making a change doesn't mean we have stopped watching movies, we have watched many this week, but i will only we writing about two movie right now, one fore each week that I've missed. (P.S. I still will write about extra movies that I have seen.)

 OK so lets get this party started, one of the many movie that I watched last week is Never Let Me Go.

my father and I had seen a commercial for this indie film in a different movie, and once I spotted it on the shelf at family video I clenched the case a showed it to my dad and her stacked it onto our pile of movies. When we watched it, we weren't disappointed. There is love, sadness, revenge, hate, and well even more emotions then that. I even remember at one point my mom asked, "Is this a true story." but it's not. Sorry Mom. but I guess all of the emotion and realism of the movie made her think, maybe this could be happening.
 This movie is about children that grow up thinking they will have a life, but they quickly find out, there not even real people, they were made so that their "originals" would be able to donate their organs, so they would never be able to live a full life.
  I think that this movie made me so sad is because the originals I guess have no idea that these copies of them even have feelings, so when I see them fall in love, and then that's taken from them it crushed my heart. and I must add that the acting was amazing in this film. I strongly recommend this movie to people that can find the true meaning in films.
  Because I enjoy this film so much I give it 9 completions out of 10.

Now the movie for this past week is Seabisciut, and no before this I have never seen it before. I know what your thinking I'm CRAZY!

This movie took me a little while to get into, but eventually I did. The reason I chose this one is after I watched Secretariat and the documentary on Barbaro, I really likes these Horse stories. So my dad recommend this movie to me, which I LOVED! But the nice thing is, is that you don't have so be a big horse lover to understand the movie.
 This movie has about three different stories and they all come together and make a great racing team, that's the easiest way I can explain it. but no matter what this was a GREAT movie! I recommend this film to people that have extra time and want a movie that will make them want to jump of of their chair!
I give this movie 7.5 horseshoes out of 10!

1 comment:

  1. Courtney,
    Sorry your mother thinks differently..LOL Both of these movies are great. Still love reading your blogs... See you in the morning..

    ReplyDelete